Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Santa Barbara Day 2.5

Jack and I took a walk every morning in the park by the sea. I loved listening to the waves crashing
So beautiful here
I love random doors
I can't get over how much I love this!  On the pier
Views from the Stearns Wharf Pier
Cute Jack is waiting for his mommy outside the store
In Old Town Santa Barbara. Lots of fun stores and cafes
What we have to look at when we are taking walks. It sure is painful to be here!
I love sailboats
The Harbor
View of the pier
It is so gorgeous here!
This is taken at sunset. I love it
More gorgeous views of the waterfront
Santa Barbara Waterfront
Jack and I on our walk
Gorgeous sunset
View of the mountains
sailboats in the water

Sunset
Happy and relaxed. I could totally live here!
Cute Jack on our walk
palm trees everywhere

stunning sunset tonight


No comments: