Friday, August 6, 2010

My new Los Angeles Apt

I love my new place.  It is in a nice neighborhood, and I love the inside of the apt as well.  This is the view from my balcony.
Jack is very comfortable here.  He had to bring Max (the elephant) with us. My cute little living room!
I LOVE my kitchen.  It is 5 times bigger than the kitchen in my apt in SLC.  I love all the space.  The granite countertops and stainless steel appliances are a nice touch too!
My apt is a studio, so my room is right there.  I like it though.  No big deal.
Cute Jack with his mommy
Views of downtown Los Angeles from my apt
If you look closely, you can see the Hollywood sign
More views
Jack completely hates the elevator.  I don't know why, but it is hard to get him in there and he can't wait to get out. So funny.
Beverly Hills is right up the street
My cute neighborhood.
Shots from my block
Such unique houses
Love it
I love the fun decorated balconies.

No comments: