Monday, August 30, 2010

Santa Barbara Day 1

Jack and I came to Santa Barbara for a little get-a-way from the big city.  Our first day started out a little crazy.  I had booked my hotel on dog in my suitcase.com (a pet friendly hotel website) and when I got to Santa Barbara, I found out they don't allow pets at that hotel.  WHAT????  So after spending a lot of time on the phone with the dumb website, I am in a new hotel and the vacation is ON. Santa Barbara has so many cute places to take photos, I just couldn't stop.  As you can tell, there are many!
Me happily chillin on the beach in SB
Gorgeous view from my hotel/beach
I thought this was really cool looking.  It looks like someone built it as a deck, but for me it was just a unique photo
Yay for the beach
More mountain views
Jack's paw in the sand.
More views of my future deck
Cute Jack and his mommy
Random stuff....
View from the pier
On the pier
Gorgeous view from the pier

I thought this was so cute.
The pier
Walk along the beach. I love the palm trees
Gorgeous Santa Barbara sunset

2 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

What beautiful photos. Looks like you were having a good time.

We want to thank you for entering our giveaway and telling your summer travel story. We posted the winner this afternoon.

Come back and visit any time.

Nadine said...

It looks like you had a great time. The pictures were fun to see.