Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Santa Barbara Day 2

We started our day at Henry's Beach. There is a restaurant called The Beach House and I ate breakfast there with a great view of the beach. Afterwards, I took Jack for a walk on the beach
Jack found a rock to play with
Cute boy loves rocks and the water
Jack met a friend
I love the beach
Gorgeous views on the beach
The Santa Barbara Mission.
Famous historical sites of SB
More SB Mission
The Santa Barbara Courthouse is famous for it's views
Courthouse grounds
Jack on the Courthouse grounds
SB Courthouse grounds
People get married here at the Courthouse and I can see why.  The grounds are gorgeous
The clock tower at the courthouse
Views from the Clock tower towards the mountains
Views from clock tower
Gorgeous views from clock tower
Courthouse grounds
The Clock Tower

1 comment:

LanasArtStudio said...

Hi Kim,
I found your blog on the Hopper and I found you picture here very inspiring. I'm planning to visit Santa Barbara this month and was looking for a new idea/place to see. Do you have any recommendation for me? it seems like you enjoyed your visit:)
take care, Lana
lanasartstudio.blogspot.com