Friday, March 25, 2011

the battered woman

day 1


day one. 12 hours later


day 2



day 4

1 week later


2 weeks later

4 weeks later

the accused: gus. but could that innocent looking dog actually do that?

yes he could.  5 weeks ago as i was making my bed, gus ran down the hall and jumped full speed onto my bed.....hitting me in the orbit in the process.  he knocked me to the floor.  i am lucky the hematoma stayed inside instead of causing massive amounts of bleeding.  as you can tell, it has been a long healing process.  i still have remnants of a black eye FIVE weeks later.  i think he broke my orbit. 
my favorite part is the looks that i have been getting for the last 5 weeks.  people certainly assume the worst.  it has been entertaining to say the least!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all of the photos of the dog attack. You did look beautiful in every picture, I must say.

Amy J said...

My goodness, your dog is quite strong! But you do look really good, even with a black eye!!!!!!