Thursday, May 26, 2011

life of a cruise ship nurse: sitka, alaska

in the tender on my way to sitka!  i sat next to one of the stewards on the ship and we had a great time talking. even though he is giving me a crazy look

coolest thing ever!  en route to sitka, there was a seal in the water eating a salmon. obviously the seagull was there for any leftovers.

afterwards he was headed back into the water.  seriously made my day to see that!

i made it!  i am in sitka!!

russian orthadox church in sitka.  there is a large russian influence in sitka

cute building with flowers bloomin

another church

harbor in sitka

sitka.


i love lighthouses.

i could not choose between all the lighthouse pics.


dinner in the italian place on the ship. so yummy. plus a shot of me in my officer uniform

more officer uniform.  i am finally legit

No comments: