Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hike to Dog Lake

My friends and I decided to hike dog lake in millcreek canyon.  It was an absolutely gorgeous day!
Baxter is having a great time
Jack and Baxter are best buds
Gorgeous wildflowers everywhere
Cute Jack with his eye on something
This is about the time we realized we lost Jack and Baxter. I was still smiling though
You know Jack can always find a rock to play with
Wildflowers
So stinkin cool
I love these
I love the trees and the wildflowers
Jack loves the water
Jack, Baxter, and Bella. (Emily's kids)
Cutest dog ever!
Jack+water =joy
Runnin around
Jamie and I
Jack
Baxter and Jack ready for the ball
Gorgeous scenery
Playing together
I am still alive after my GLF. I heard it was quite the graceful fall. I love how much dirt is on me though

1 comment:

Missy B. said...

so glad you got up there! you can probably see why i like it so much (and the dogs like it too). it is truly a sweet little place!