Monday, June 14, 2010

My Little Shout Out To Public Transportation

I absolutely LOVE public transportation!!  I love being able to walk everywhere you want to go and then jump on the train and get around.  I love to be outside (except in the dead of a cold winter).  I think public transportation is one of my most favorite things about big cities.  I love trains!


When I travel to big cities I get excited just to use the trains.  Since I have to admit I may have a bit of road rage, I love how you can get on the train and there is rarely any traffic.  You get where you want to go FASTER!
Chicago has the L.  I like being able to see most of the scenery going by
Reminds me of While you were sleeping
Yay, the train is here

2 comments:

Katie Mitchell said...

The 3rd picture down on your post reminds me of the Fugitive.

You do live in a city that offers public transportation.....you just don't live where you can use it everyday.

kim said...

I was talking about GOOD public transportation.