Friday, December 18, 2009

Boot Camp Week 2

Is it possible to hate someone so bad that you would like to choke them with your bare hands, and yet  be thankful for them at the same time?  Boot Camp 4 u decided to change things up and send a different trainer our way for one day this past week.  He was the devil with a big smile on his face!!  He pushed us so hard that I did not know if I would be able to walk out of there.  I honestly did not know it was so incredibly hard to run a half mile....it is.  We would do five arm work-outs and then run a half mile in between.  And then do the same five weights again times four sets.  All the while "Ryan" is laughing at us through our pain.  I honestly wanted to kick him in the face!  But, in the end of the workout, I was still alive and was doing fine.  Being pushed really really hard by my trainer is a good thing.  I guess I have forgiven him.  Weight loss this week is 0.8 lbs.  May next week be a better week!

No comments: