Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Fun

The holidays were full of lots of fun activities this year. This is going to be a whirlwind timeline of my holiday's.
On Christmas eve, I went skiing with Ben and Spencer and several of their other friends. We went to Snowbasin ski resort. It was an absolutely beautiful day with a lot of fresh powder. I could not have asked for a better ski day. It was absolutely perfect. At lunch we all went to John Paul Lodge and ate cheeseburgers and absolutely delicious hot chocolate. This is a pic of me in my Arab ski gear (that is what the guys were calling it anyway) It was really cold out that day! I had to stay warm somehow!
And this pic to the left, just shows how absolutely beautiful the Christmas Eve day up here was.
After skiing, I took Jack his Christmas present. He was incredibly happy to get his little gift. I have gotten him the same gift for the last several years......the three foot long rawhide bone does not look too big for him.
On Christmas Eve night, my family has a tradition to have a candlelight dinner. We always eat honey baked ham and those fantastic funeral potatos. Afterwards we had fun family time. These are some of the pics of our after dinner fun.Caden, Chase and Carter playing football on the Wii. Having a complete blast! Cute McKenzie waiting to open presents. Tom and Allison having an after dinner jam session. Allison had written a beautiful song and was playing the piano and singing the words when Tom came in with the guitar and improvised. It was fantastic. Tom and Caden having a jam session. It has been really fun to have Tom back from Maui for the holidays.

It has been really great to spend time with family for the holiday.

No comments: