Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Today was an absolutely fantastic day! I LOVE the 4th of July! I had to work this morning from 6am to 4pm. So, I guess my day became fantastic after that. I mean, work wasn't bad, but what can you say? I was at work on the 4th of July.

My friend Christy and Kai and I went up to the parentals and had a bbq. It was the most beautiful day. It was sunny and the temperature was absolute perfection. After the bbq, we watched one of my most favorite movies. 'The Ultimate Gift'. It is such a great movie. It has such a great moral and makes me cry every time.
Then we headed to Pine View for the main event. We went out with Reid and Val on their boat to watch fireworks. We met up with Cory on his boat and tied ourselves together in a little cove (along with probably 50 other boats).
We watched the fireworks from the boat. It was absolutely beautiful! I love how the fireworks are reflecting off the water and with the moon, what more could you ask for. It looks so amazing.
It was honestly one of my favorite ways to see the fireworks ever. It was so much fun. Happy 4th of July!

No comments: