Saturday, July 4, 2009

3rd of July

"We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".
I absolutely love the 4th of July. It seriously has to be one of my favorite holiday's. I love how the 4th is celebrated. I LOVE bbq's. I think they are one of the best things you can do in the summertime. I absolutely love fireworks as well. I think they are completely mesmerizing and romantic. They are beautiful as they light up the sky. I love our freedoms. I am so thankful for all the men and women who have fought for our country. I am thankful for our founding fathers who wrote some of the most important papers in the history of mankind. I am so blessed to live in this land of America. Today I enjoyed a bbq with several of my best friends and then afterwards, we went up to Eaglewood Golf Course and enjoyed a night of music, dancing, and fireworks. I had an absolute blast. It was such a great night. I am excited to continue this celebration into tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I enjoyed your spirited comments about the 4th of July.