Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I really love this time of year. I love all the holiday's so close together and the family time. I just wanted to take a minute and write about what I am most thankful for.
I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love my parents so much and am so thankful for them. I also feel that I have the best brothers and sisters on earth. I feel so lucky that we all get along so well and are such great friends. I also have unarguably the best nieces and nephews on earth. I adore them so much! I am so incredibly thankful for them. Each of them is so precious to me.
I am thankful to live in this land of America, where we are free to choose and live as we desire. I am thankful for the many service people who fight for our freedoms on a daily basis.
I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who is there to help us when we ask and who wants us to be happy in this life.
I am thankful for great friends who keep me going. I don't know what I would do without my fantastic friends.
I think that sometimes we forget how blessed we are (I know I shouldn't use we here, I am speaking about myself). I am so glad that we can take a moment away from our busy lives and have a holiday that is all about thankfulness.

No comments: