Thursday, June 23, 2016

travel fun: carmel, california

lots of photos. i can't narrow down which ones i love more. so i included all of them
this is why california is known as the golden state. 
my travel partner is tired of all this driving! lets get to the beach!!
 nothing that a stop for some shopping in gilroy can't fix

we're helping the lady check our mama out at the store
the welcome chocolate chip cookie from the portola hotel
 our hotel at the portola in monterey. they gave us some dog treats that we are waiting patiently to eat
 the coast in monterey
we made it to our favorite beach!!  CARMEL BEACH!!
 my sweet boys definitely humor me when i am taking pics of them instead of letting them play at the beach. they are so patient with me
 family photo shoot outtakes. you try to keep the attention of 2 yellow labs at the beach! practically impossible
 outtakes
can't fault me for trying!
 #outtakes
 i love how howie watches me. i lovingly refer to him as my babysitter. he is so precious
it works. love my sweet family
 my boys love the water
 footprints in the sand. my boys.
running and playing. having the time of our lives. i would do absolutely anything to make my boys happy. making them happy makes me happy. i adore them.
 footprints in the sand of the whole fam damly. this precious family of mine makes my heart melt.
 my sweet howie. he is so incredibly precious. he is the happiest dog. he always has a smile on his face and his whole body wags when he meets a new friend. he is simply the best.
my sweet howie's paw
 that smile
 impatiently waiting for the ball
 panoramic of carmel beach
my boys checking out the action!
 my boys and the ocean,  my two favorite things on the earth
 running to mama
 waiting for mama to throw the ball
 jack won't slow down long enough for a photo. he loves to play fetch on the beach or dig in the sand. meanwhile, howie is content to hang with mama
my precious baby
what a great day!  can't wait to come back!

No comments: