Tuesday, January 12, 2016

life of a travel nurse: going away party

i have taken a travel assignment in sacramento, california. i was treated to the best going away party ever! this rabbit even came to join the fun.

they made homemade brownies, yummy cheeses and crackers and these amazing raspberry lemon cupcakes. my friend kim even made my favorite pumpkin cheesecake bread. yum!

a pic of all the yummy treats

i went to see my first foster dog ever gus gus. he is so precious to me. i love that stinking dog. he has been sick and i wanted to make sure i saw him before i left.

he had a bunch of biopsy's done to see what is making him so sick. 

i also got to see my former foster dog ellie. i love my babies so much!
uncle brad came to say goodbye to the boys. we sure love brad so much

we will miss each other like crazy

love you uncle brad!

No comments: