Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I was ROBBED!!!

This was an unfortunate situation all around.  I guess you live and learn!  I had worked a night shift and come home and gone to bed. Several hours later, I received a phone call from chase for a fraud alert.  Thank heavens for chase fraud alerts!  I went out to my car and found that the window had been broken and my GPS stolen.  I had accidently left my wallet in the glove box for literally the first time ever!!  Well, that was the day that someone decided to rob me!  They got my wallet, all my credit cards, gift cards, work certification cards and my drivers license.  Not to mention my wallet that I had bought while on vacation.

They used almost $3000 on my debit and credit cards!  Bugs me so bad!  The little $!@&*#&.  People who steal irritate me more than anything else on earth!  Get a life!  Get a job!!  Quit ruining our lives!!  There little spree has cost me hundreds of dollars that I will never get back.  Good people suffer because of the selfishness of others.  Makes me so incredibly mad!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'm sorry. So horrible. Hope all is well now and you're recovering