Monday, April 5, 2010

My Favorite Things about my old house.



I love the blooming tulips in my yard.
I absolutely love the big open living space.
Favorite thing about the whole house was my burnt orange colered wall.  I absolutely LOVE this wall. The photo does not do it justice.  It is gorgeous!
(photo above and below give better portrayal)
Huge dining area with fantastic views.
That wall used to have a huge clock.  Since I was moving, I did not want to hang anything up.  I love relaxing in my couches and watching tv.  I love how much space I had.
I love my chocolate brown back wall.  It gave my bedroom some character.
I absolutely love how big this bathroom is.  Seperate shower with garden tub.  One of my favorite places to relax.
Absolutely love the seperate toilet room.  I don't think you need any further explanation.
My office.  I LOVE this mustard color mixed with black and red.  Looks very classy.  I will miss this beautiful room. 
More office shots
My antique desk.  Such a cute room.

No comments: