Sunday, September 13, 2009

Saturday in Seattle

This morning we headed to the Pikes Place Market. We did a little walking around and then ate breakfast in a little place that was in the movie Sleepless in Seattle. It was a fun place that had great views of the water around Seattle. I absolutely love this little market, and if I lived in Seattle would frequent this place often. They had the most beautiful fruit and veggies for sale. I bought an apple to eat that was the biggest apple I have ever seen. I don't remember the name of it, but it was delicious! They also had avocados the size of pineapples. What a great place to shop!
After playing at the Market, we headed up to the Paramount theater and saw Wicked! I think that is one of my all time favorite shows. I don't think we could have had better seats! We were on the 2nd row in the middle! It was so fantastic! I don't think I can ever see a show again with seats farther back than row 1o. You just can't beat being that close to the action!

No comments: