Monday, May 11, 2009

Caribbean Cruise

Warning, long post with lots of pics. Incredibly fun trip!
My friends and I planned a Caribbean Cruise. Friday night was spent at the Bayside marketplace shopping and playing. We also took a cruise around the Bay in Miami. It was really cool to see some of the places in Miami and especially millionaire row. Where, you guessed it, all the millionaires live. It was a beautiful night!
Leaving the Port of Miami. It was an absolutely gorgeous day! We are on our way to the Caribbean!
Hopefully we won't be needing this. I thought it was a cool pic either way.

This is a pic of us in the kareoke bar. That was a ton of fun! My friend Monika and I at a formal night

At the Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman. What an adorable turtle! It was so fun watching them.
We went to this dolphin reserve as well. They immediately started showing off for us when they saw us. I was probably only 3 feet from them here. It was so great!
We had a blast in Grand Cayman!Welcome to Belize......
I absolutely loved Key West! It was beautiful and so much fun!

What an absolutely fun trip. I got some great pics and had a great time!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Looks like so much fun. I am so jealous. I need a vacation so bad.

Amy J said...

Wow! It looks like you had a great time! I want to go on that type of vacation (without children of course)....

Cindy said...

I love being able to travel vicariously through your blog. You do such a great job taking pictures to chronicle your journeys. Thanks!