Saturday, October 18, 2008

P90X Two Weeks Later

Can I even tell you how much I am loving this workout program!! It is so incredibly hard, but so incredibly rewarding at the same time! I have learned over the last two weeks, that it does not take long to get physically fit. I am not saying that I am going to show a photo and it will be different, but in two weeks time, I can do way more of the program than I could when I started!! I am lifting more weights, doing more repetitions, and able to stretch before and after way better!

Another incredibly great benefit that I wasn't expecting, is that when you are exercising that much, your endorphins make you so happy! I think I was a happy person before, but now I just can't stop smiling, and I feel way more positive. What an absolutely fantastic benefit!!

I am honestly really excited about this program. I will keep you posted along the way.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Wahoo!! I am so happy that you are still loving it. I am also proud of you for just pushing play everyday. (I think Spencer gave you that motto). I know it is hard, but I can see that you are feeling the difference that I also felt, and which keeps you going every day. Good luck on Cardio X?? tomorrow. How's the Dreya Roll coming??

Emily said...

Matt loves it! I plan on doing it after I have the baby...but must say that I'm a tad bit scared.

Way to "bring it" Kim! ;)

Brittany said...

Kim-
How can I get this workout program? I live so far away from my gym now, and the weather is making it hard to get outside a lot. It sounds like it's great!
Britt